Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GL week 12.2

It's there, it "looks good" and it was jumping around like a jumping bean. Due date has been adjusted to Feb 14. Praying it doesn't arrive on that precise day, because of the V-day tie-ins. I don't want a co-branded baby. But who am I to complain? I should just be grateful if we make it to the hospital in time. I am wearing a maternity shirt today.

The scan today was at the hospital where Jonah was born. It felt great to be walking back in there again with a similar purpose. The waiting room was stuffed with overflowing bellies and their companions. One couple brought a toddler, and I started considering bringing Jonah to the anatomy scan, at 20 weeks. Of course, he'll need to miss a day of school for it. We'll see how much he's liking school, I guess, and how much it would hurt for him to miss a day...

No comments: